Visiting Walt Disney World is an experience every kid should enjoy once in their life. In fact, it’s a great place for adults too, but you should definitely go there once as a child. Whether you stay in the park or in a vacation home in Orlando, Florida, here are some reasons you should take your kids to Disney.
1. Characters are everywhere – Gone are the days of huge lines to visit Mickey and Minnie. Your kids’ favorite characters can be found all over the parks and attractions. Goofy might wander by while you wait in line, or Donald might come over to your table.
2. It’s the most wholesome place you’ll ever visit – You don’t have to worry about exposing your kids to needless sex or violence or bad language. It’s a family-friendly place that caters to children.
3. You can expose them to a variety of cultures – The Disney movies and parks aren’t shy about representing cultures from around the world. From their food, to their shows, to their attractions, you can introduce your children to variety.
4. It’s cheaper than you think – Disney actually makes it more affordable for families than most people expect. Their park hopper and meal plans make spending your days on the property easier on your wallet. Plus, if you stay off the property in a vacation home rental in Orlando, Florida near Disney, you can compound the savings.
5. Happiness is good for their health – It’s been scientifically proven that happiness and laughter are beneficial to our health, especially for developing kids. Give them a good dose of medicine by taking them on a trip to Disney!
6. Kids get to see their favorite movies – Disney is great about recreating sets and scenes from all the movies your kids have probably seen.
7. They host events constantly – Throughout the day, something is going on in every park. Whether there’s a mid-day (and evening parade), a special show, or simply an impromptu barbershop quartet setting up on a corner, Disney goes to great lengths to make things special.
8. The new FastPass+ system is incredible – You no longer have to waste your day standing in long lines. The FastPass+ system lets you reserve a spot in line for rides, shows, and basically any attraction. That means less time being bored and more time exploring the park with your family.
9. Trade pins with cast members – Many people aren’t aware of this, but you can buy and trade pins with cast members and characters for super-special keepsakes.
Guest Blog by Steve Casey of Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals
Look no further for vacation home rentals near Disney in Florida! Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals has thirty years experience providing guests with the best Florida dream vacation experiences possible, as well as a level of customer service that exceeds exceptions. They’re based in Orlando with a satellite office in the United Kingdom, so they know how to provide superior service to domestic and European guests.
Feel free to call upon their expert team to provide you with a smooth booking experience for your vacation rental home, condo, villa or townhouse in Orlando, Florida, discount vacation home rentals, or other Florida destinations.
We will help you do all of the planning so you and yours can start making memories!
For more information visit Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals.
Interested in writing a guest blog for Sleeping Baby? Send your topic idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Sleeping Baby makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.