The joy of parenthood is no doubt remarkable, but it does come with its own share of ups and downs. One of the greatest challenges many parents face is putting their baby to sleep. Infants are known to stay awake at the most awkward of times, and getting them to calm down can turn even the most patient of parents into a nervous wreck. However, using a swaddle sleep sack can prove to be a lifesaver for over exhausted moms and dads as it can help relax their baby to help them sleep comfortably.
While many brands are selling these products online, choosing the right kind of swaddle sleep sack can turn out to be a bit complicated than expected. So how does one go about purchasing the right product for the need? Don't worry; this guide will teach you exactly what you want to know.
Things to keep in mind when shopping for swaddle sleep sack online
1. Material quality: In simple terms, a swaddle sack isn't much different from a blanket that is used to wrap a baby around. So, it's important that you buy a product that is made of light and breathable fabric that can comfortably wrap your child around without making them feel trapped. Sleeping sacks made of 100% cotton offers the necessary comfort to a baby so that they can sleep soundly and without any discomfort.
2. Mechanism: A product like this wouldn't have been popular if it served no purpose greater than wrapping a baby around like a blanket. To make sure you are getting your money's worth, buy a sack with features like adjustable swaddle wrap to accommodate various body sizes, holes for arm-in and arm-out for maximum comfort, and a comfortable cocoon-type shape so that the item can emulate the feeling of being inside of the mother's womb.
3. Brand Value: This factor needs no introduction because everybody understands the difference between an inferior quality brand and a reputed one. When buying a swaddle sack online, try to search for products manufactured by reliable brands that have years of experience in the industry. You can almost always find out the product quality and brand reputation by reading customer reviews on online shopping sites.
4. Eco-friendly: After material quality, you have to ensure that the product you are about to purchase has been manufactured according to the highest quality and ethical standards. There's nothing more important than the safety and well-being of your baby and it is up to you to make sure that your purchase causes no harm to your little one nor the environment.
5. Price: At the end of the day, we all have our limitations that we cannot exceed. Before you start shopping online, do a bit of research about the average cost of a swaddle sleep sack and set your budget expectations accordingly. This would minimize the chances of overspending on a product and help you narrow down the choice to the one that offers the best value for money.
Your child's health and comfort cannot be compromised, which is why you'll have to be extra careful in many aspects so as to make an informed purchase. All the effort would be worth it in the end when you see your precious little one sleep with a smile on their face.
|Small||3-6 months||24-28 inches||~12-19lbs|
|Medium||6-12 months||29-32 inches||~19-26lbs|
|Large||12-24 months||33-40 inches||~26-34lbs|
|12-24m||1-3 years||up to 39 inches||~26-34lbs|
|2/3T||3-6 years||up to 48 inches||~34-49lbs|
|4/5T||6-10 years||up to 56 inches||~49-87lbs|