If you have small children, this might be the year you take them to Orlando to visit Disney. It’s a wonderful part of everyone’s childhood. If you can manage the trip, I highly recommend it. Some parents abstain from vacations because they think it’ll be too hard with small children. Not so! Use these simple tips to help.
1. Schedule your day around naps.Just because there’s a lot of excitement doesn’t mean your kids can go without their regular sleep. Plan your day so it includes a quick stop back at the vacation home rental so your kids can get some sleep. If they are well-rested, they are sure to have a better time.
2. Bring distractions.When you’re in the air or on the road, your kids will get bored easily and begin to irritate mom and dad. Bring plenty of distractions for the car ride so they have something to do. Tablets and smart phones with games are simple, portable and keep kids busy for hours.
3. Keep emergency contact information on your kids.In the event that you get separated in one of the parks (since they can be quite busy), put emergency contact information in the pocket of each child. Remind them that it’s there so they can tell a security guard or park personnel that they are lost.
4. Stay in a vacation home.There’s no need to worry about your kids causing a commotion in a hotel if you rent a vacation home in Orlando Florida near Disney. There’s plenty of space for them to run around, even a yard and possibly a pool. If you have a big family, you can save on money with a vacation home rental as well.
5. Travel as light as you can.When you have kids, you tend to bring a lot of stuff around with you, so do your best to pack as light as possible. If you’re staying for an extended stay of two weeks or more, pack a single week’s worth of clothing and wash them once rather than carry two week’s worth. If possible, ship any of your gear and supplies ahead of you.
6. Don’t limit yourself.Orlando Florida and Disney are wonderful kid-friendly places. There’s no need to limit your vacation in any way because you have the kids around. Enjoy your favorite shows, attractions and restaurants with the whole family. Don’t worry that something might not be PG-rated. It all is!
Guest Blog by Steve Casey of Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals
Look no further for vacation home rentals near Disney in Florida! Florida Sunshine Vacation Rentals has thirty years experience providing guests with the best Florida dream vacation experiences possible, as well as a level of customer service that exceeds exceptions. They’re based in Orlando with a satellite office in the United Kingdom, so they know how to provide superior service to domestic and European guests.
Feel free to call upon their expert team to provide you with a smooth booking experience for your vacation rental home, condo, villa or townhouse in Orlando, Florida, discount vacation home rentals, or other Florida destinations.
We will help you do all of the planning so you and yours can start making memories!
For more information visit www.floridasunshinevacationrentals.com.
Interested in writing a guest blog for Sleeping Baby? Send your topic idea to email@example.com.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Sleeping Baby makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, current-ness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
|Small||3-6 months||24-28 inches||~12-19lbs|
|Medium||6-12 months||29-32 inches||~19-26lbs|
|Large||12-24 months||33-40 inches||~26-34lbs|
|12-24m||1-3 years||up to 39 inches||~26-34lbs|
|2/3T||3-6 years||up to 48 inches||~34-49lbs|
|4/5T||6-10 years||up to 56 inches||~49-87lbs|